The selected word "ah" appears 14 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (6 results)
11 Ah happy hills, ah pleasing shade,
12 Ah fields beloved in vain,
58 Ah, show them where in ambush stand
60 Ah, tell them, they are men!
95 Yet ah! why should they know their fate?
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
11 Ah gallant youth! this marble tells the rest,
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
9 Ah, Ignorance! soft salutary power!
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
76 Ah! let her ever my desires control.
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
17 'Ah', said the sighing peer, 'had Bute been true,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
111 But ah! 'tis heard no more—
- Song I (1 result)
7 Ah say, fellow-swains, how these symptoms befell me?
- Song II (1 result)
3 Ah, what means yon violet flower,
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
13 Ah! could they catch his strength, his easy grace,