The selected word "another" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
79 Another touch, another temper take,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
111 'Another came; nor yet beside the rill,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
70 Another love, the quicker let me die.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
93 The tender for another's pain,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
70 That day and yet another, mute we sat
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
15 Another orb upheaved his strong right hand,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.