The following 5 texts (sorted by results) match your query "cheer" (5 results):
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
26 Relumes her crescent orb to cheer the dreary night;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
47 And lively cheer of vigour born;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
57 To cheer the shivering native's dull abode.
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
9 Yet morning smiles the busy race to cheer,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
36 Flashed to pursue and cheer the eager cry.