The selected word "death" appears 12 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
171 Of the Syllani, doomed to early death
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
55 "The shrieks of death, through Berkeley's roofs that ring,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
9 Queen Esther next— how fair e'en after death;
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
47 Balder's head to death is given.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
44 Or Flattery soothe the dull cold ear of Death?
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
6 Now let him sleep in peace his night of death.
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
7 In agony, in death, resigned,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
51 Sisters, weave the web of death;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
83 The painful family of Death,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
45 And death, sad refuge from the storms of fate!
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
20 The bitterness of death, I shall unfold.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
36 Despair and honourable Death.