The selected word "died" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
42 'Ye died amidst your dying country's cries—
- The Candidate (1 result)
14 When she died, I can't tell, but he once had a wife.
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
6 By them my friend, my Hoel, died,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
108 He lived while she was kind, and, when she frowned, he died.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
33 Greensickness girls that died in youthful prime,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
76 Died one by one. I saw 'em fall; I heard