The selected word "do" appears 9 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
152 But soft! why do I waste the fruitless hours
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
43 'No more I weep. They do not sleep.
- The Candidate (1 result)
28 He drinks: so did Noah; he swears: so do I.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
27 In brief, whate'er she do, or say, or look,
- [Lines on Dr Robert Smith] (1 result)
1 Do you ask why old Focus Silvanus defies,
- A Long Story (1 result)
20 Can you do nothing but describe?
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
71 How do your tuneful echoes languish,
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
6 A different object do these eyes require.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
56 Cried, 'Father, why do you gaze so sternly?