The selected word "every" appears 12 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
39 They hear a voice in every wind,
86 That every labouring sinew strains,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
45 There languid pleasure sighs in every gale.
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
13 Every warrior's manly neck
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
15 Till time shall every grief remove,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
80 And find a cure for every ill but love.
- [Lines Written at Burnham] (1 result)
4 Cling to each leaf and swarm on every bough:
- Ode for Music (1 result)
17 Through every unborn age and undiscovered clime.
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
32 She mewed to every watery god,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
75 Every shade and hallowed fountain
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
66 Braced all his nerves and every sinew strung;
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
7 Lord of every regal art,