The selected word "flowers" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
13 Let on this head unfading flowers reside,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
12 Gay meads and springing flowers, best please the gentle swain.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
8 'Let painted Flattery hide her serpent-train in flowers.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
8 Whose turf, whose shade, whose flowers among
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
3 The azure flowers, that blow;
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
3 Disclose the long-expecting flowers,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
5 The laughing flowers, that round them blow,