The selected word "gleam" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode for Music (1 result)
32 'Oft wooed the gleam of Cynthia silver-bright
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
18 Betrayed a golden gleam.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
32 Gilds with a gleam of distant day.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
59 Till a new sun arose with weakly gleam
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
29 With such a gleam affrights Pangaea's field,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
4 Exults in arms, which cast an iron gleam.