The selected word "grace" appears 11 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
66 "A tear to grace his obsequies.
118 'Attempered sweet to virgin-grace.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
7 What ease and elegance her person grace,
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
3 His mind each Muse, each Grace adorned his frame,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
15 And sing with what a careless grace she flings
- A Long Story (2 results)
89 Yet no his way (no sign of grace,
131 My lady rose and with a grace—
- Ode for Music (2 results)
70 'A Tudor's fire, a Beaufort's grace.
83 'With modest pride to grace thy youthful brow
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
28 A melancholy grace;
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
13 Ah! could they catch his strength, his easy grace,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.