The selected word "ground" appears 12 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
71 Must sickening Virtue fly the tainted ground?
91 With sidelong plough to quell the flinty ground,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (2 results)
5 Ye gods, that sway the regions under ground,
39 Queen Proserpine to Pluto under ground,
- Ode for Music (2 results)
1 'Hence, avaunt, ('tis holy ground)
12 'Hence, away, 'tis holy ground!'
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
52 Heavy and huge, and cleaves the solid ground.
75 The ponderous mass sinks in the cleaving ground,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
25 Till from out the hollow ground
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
44 Soon a King shall bite the ground.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
6 The sleeping fragrance from the ground;
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
28 With leaden eye, that loves the ground,