The following 11 texts (sorted by results) match your query "life" (16 results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
6 Drink life and fragrance as they flow.
P poetry, which gives life and lustre to all it touches, are here described; its quiet
P To compensate the real and imaginary ills of life, the Muse was given to Mankind by the
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
P pretence of a plot upon the Emperor's life, is sent with a
54 Through various life I have pursued your steps,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
25 To either pole and life's remotest bounds.
102 From his broad bosom life and verdure flings,
- The Candidate (2 results)
10 No; at our time of life, 'twould be silly, my dear.'
13 But his character, Phyzzy, his morals, his life;
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
75 Along the cool sequestered vale of life
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
16 With life, with memory, and with love.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
107 Love and the fair were of his life the pride;
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
48 The people, as in life, still keep their passions,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
40 The strength and harmony of life.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
36 But flutter through life's little day,
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
8 To local symmetry and life awake!