The selected word "long" appears 27 times in the following 17 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
44 Of long-forgotten liberty: when I
115 And the Praetorian camp have long revered,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (4 results)
12 He wound with toilsome march his long array.
85 "Long years of havoc urge their destined course,
109 'No more our long-lost Arthur we bewail.
134 'That lost in long futurity expire.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (3 results)
11 And long pursues with fruitless yell
19 Where long of yore to sleep was laid
31 Long on these mouldering bones have beat
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
39 Where through the long-drawn aisle and fretted vault
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
45 Long his loss shall Eirin weep,
47 Long her strains in sorrow steep,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (3 results)
26 Dates the long Iliad of the amorous fight.
83 To Chiron Phoenix owed his long-lost sight,
89 May the long thirst of Tantalus allay,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
5 Long as of youth the joyous hours remain,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
19 Through entries long, through cellars vast and deep,
- A Long Story (2 results)
38 And aprons long they hid their armour,
142 And guard us from long-winded lubbers,
- Ode for Music (1 result)
38 And mitred fathers in long order go:
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
41 See the wretch, that long has tossed
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
3 Disclose the long-expecting flowers,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
106 With necks in thunder clothed, and long-resounding pace.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
37 Nor long endured the chase: the panting sire,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
32 Phlegyas the long-expected play began,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
21 Fearless in long excursion loves to glide,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
13 On her shadow long and gay
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.