The selected word "lord" appears 9 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
155 And cast me forth in duty to their lord.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
63 "Mighty victor, mighty lord,
- The Candidate (1 result)
5 'Lord! Sister,' says Physic to Law, 'I declare
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
5 Here lies Edmund Keene Lord Bishop of Chester,
- A Long Story (1 result)
11 My grave Lord-Keeper led the brawls;
- Ode for Music (1 result)
46 The murthered saint and the majestic lord,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
17 On Thracia's hills the Lord of War,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
72 Its ancient lord secure of victory.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
7 Lord of every regal art,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.