The selected word "oh" appears 18 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
135 Beyond their chronicle— oh! 'tis a cause
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
25 'O'er thee, oh king! their hundred arms they wave,
101 'Stay, oh stay! nor thus forlorn
105 'But oh! what solemn scenes on Snowdon's height
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (5 results)
6 Oh, take me to thy peaceful shade again.
13 Oh say, successful dost thou still oppose
23 Oh say— she hears me not, but, careless grown,
31 Oh! sacred age! Oh! times for ever lost!
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
67 Oh, might that envied happiness be mine!
- Ode to Adversity (2 results)
33 Oh, gently on thy suppliant's head,
41 Thy form benign, oh Goddess, wear,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
13 Oh! Sovereign of the willing soul,
82 They sought, oh Albion! next thy sea-encircled coast.
112 Oh! lyre divine, what daring spirit
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (3 results)
45 I heard 'em wail for bread. Oh! thou art cruel,
47 Foresaw, foreknew; oh! if thou weep not now,
61 That house of woe. But oh! when I beheld