The following 14 texts (sorted by results) match your query "one" (19 results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (4 results)
88 Nor cast one longing lingering look behind?
107 'Now drooping, woeful wan, like one forlorn,
109 'One morn I missed him on the customed hill,
P One cold tongue, and two beautiful closed eyes
- Lines on the Accession of George III (2 results)
1 The Old One's dead,
3 The New One takes his place;
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
76 Died one by one. I saw 'em fall; I heard
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
88 Perchance may heed 'em: tell him too, that one
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
P one at Florence, the other at Paris.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
10 Then one faint glimpse of Queen Elizabeth;
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
4 One day the Bishop having offered to give a Gentleman a Goose,
- A Long Story (1 result)
22 From whence one fatal morning issues
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
38 Know, one false step is ne'er retrieved,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
P Restoration, and a new one arose on the French model, which has subsisted ever since.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
17 But not to one in this benighted age
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
12 Of Pisa one and three from Ephyre.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
61 In one rich mass unite the precious store,
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
20 Than thus be patched and cobbled in one's grave.