The selected word "pleasing" appears 8 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (2 results)
11 Ah happy hills, ah pleasing shade,
42 Less pleasing when possessed;
- Ode to Adversity (2 results)
18 Self-pleasing Folly's idle brood,
32 And Pity, dropping soft the sadly-pleasing tear.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
129 'Pale Grief, and pleasing Pain,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
86 This pleasing anxious being e'er resigned,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
12 My soul in Bacchus' pleasing fetters bound;
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
27 And as their pleasing influence [...]
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.