The selected word "queen" appears 12 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (3 results)
9 Queen Esther next— how fair e'en after death;
10 Then one faint glimpse of Queen Elizabeth;
45 As K a king, Q represents a queen,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (3 results)
35 With Queen Elizabeth and Nicolini.
39 Queen Proserpine to Pluto under ground,
50 Queen Artemisia breakfasts on bohea,
- A Long Story (2 results)
15 Moved the stout heart of England's Queen,
108 The drawing-room of fierce Queen Mary!
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
183 Thus far we're safe. Thanks to the rosy queen
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
84 More hideous than their Queen:
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
36 Slow melting strains their queen's approach declare:
- Satire on the Heads of Houses; or, Never a Barrel the Better Herring (1 result)
15 So the Master of Queen's
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.