The selected word "reign" appears 8 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
67 If the son reign, the mother perishes.
68 Perish (you cried) the mother! reign the son!
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
5 And as in climes, where winter holds his reign,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
12 Molest her ancient solitary reign.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
5 Glad I revisit thy neglected reign;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
36 The limits of their little reign,
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
9 Here reign the blustering North and blighting East,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
9 Through verdant vales and Ceres' golden reign: