The selected word "secure" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
5 Too, too secure in youthful pride,
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
1 Here, freed from pain, secure from misery, lies
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
72 Its ancient lord secure of victory.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
9 Secure within his mother's watery state.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
15 Against the stream the waves secure he trod,