The selected word "time" appears 9 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
47 The noble quarry. Gods! then was the time
137 The slackened sinews of time-wearied age.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
85 What time, where lucid Avon strayed,
98 He passed the flaming bounds of place and time:
- The Candidate (1 result)
10 No; at our time of life, 'twould be silly, my dear.'
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
50 Rich with the spoils of time did ne'er unroll;
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
15 Till time shall every grief remove,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
32 Conceals the wayward band: here spend their time
- A Long Story (1 result)
42 (By this time all the parish know it)
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.