The selected word "trembling" appears 10 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
39 O'erta'en beheld, and in their trembling flanks
84 The hellish feast, and rent his trembling prey.
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
31 To aim the forked bolt; while he stood trembling,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
46 Oft o'er the trembling nations from afar
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
127 (There they alike in trembling hope repose)
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
14 Shoot the trembling cords along.
- A Long Story (1 result)
57 The trembling family they daunt,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
14 His trembling thrilling ecstasy
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
2 And give to rapture all thy trembling strings.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
22 Aloof: the champions trembling at the sight