The selected word "upon" appears 12 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (3 results)
100 'To meet the sun upon the upland lawn.
104 'And pore upon the brook that babbles by.
117 Here rests his head upon the lap of earth
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
31 'Brave Urien sleeps upon his craggy bed:
82 "A baleful smile upon their baffled guest.
- A Long Story (2 results)
80 But left a spell upon the table.
127 'Numbers would give their oaths upon it,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
38 With arms sublime, that float upon the air,
96 Upon the seraph-wings of Ecstasy,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
33 Now a pert prig, he perks upon your face;
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
3 Upon Deira's squadrons hurled,
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
24 Lethargic nods upon her ebon throne.