The selected word "we" appears 29 times in the following 14 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (5 results)
119 My great revenge shall rise; or say we sound
138 Yes, we may meet, ungrateful boy, we may!
183 Thus far we're safe. Thanks to the rosy queen
185 Lent us his wings, we could not have beguiled
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (5 results)
92 "Twined with her blushing foe, we spread:
96 "Stamp we our vengeance deep, and ratify his doom.
98 "(Weave we the woof. The thread is spun)
99 "Half of thy heart we consecrate.
109 'No more our long-lost Arthur we bewail.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (3 results)
6 Where the dusky warp we strain,
29 As the paths of fate we tread,
33 We the reins to slaughter give,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
26 How rude so e'er the exterior form we find,
68 Need we the influence of the northern star
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
21 High heaves his hugeness H: methinks we see
23 But why on such mock grandeur should we dwell?
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
98 'Oft have we seen him at the peep of dawn
114 'Slow through the church-way path we saw him borne.
- Ode for Music (2 results)
59 'What the bright reward we gain?
69 'Pleased in thy lineaments we trace
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (2 results)
20 And realised the ruins that we feign.
22 Then had we seen proud London's hated walls:
- The Candidate (1 result)
27 The prophet of Bethel, we read, told a lie;
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
2 Before the goddess' shrine we too, love's votaries, bend.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
50 We frolic, while 'tis May.
- Satire on the Heads of Houses; or, Never a Barrel the Better Herring (1 result)
36 We say nothing at all.
- Song II (1 result)
1 Thyrsis, when we parted, swore
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
70 That day and yet another, mute we sat
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.