The selected word "alike" appears 7 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
35 Awaits alike the inevitable hour.
127 (There they alike in trembling hope repose)
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
28 Alike to all the kind impartial heaven
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
37 Would tire alike your patience and my muse.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
92 Condemned alike to groan;
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
35 Alike the busy and the gay
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
79 Alike they scorn the pomp of tyrant-power,