The selected word "ever" appears 11 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (3 results)
1 Hail, horrors, hail! ye ever-gloomy bowers,
31 Oh! sacred age! Oh! times for ever lost!
33 For ever gone— yet still to Fancy new,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (3 results)
2 Whence the soft strain and ever-melting verse:
54 And with his garlands weave thy ever-faithful name;
76 Ah! let her ever my desires control.
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
82 Thus ever grave and undisturbed reflection
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
15 Each in his narrow cell for ever laid,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
44 Pangs without respite, fires that ever glow;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
46 Wild wit, invention ever-new,
- Song I (1 result)
5 Sighs sudden and frequent, looks ever dejected,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.