The selected word "loves" appears 9 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Candidate (1 result)
15 'They say he's no Christian, loves drinking and whoring,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
32 Mortals he loves to prick and pinch and pluck.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
1 You ask why thus my loves I still rehearse,
- Ode for Music (1 result)
28 'That Contemplation loves,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
28 With leaden eye, that loves the ground,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
28 The rosy-crowned Loves are seen
62 Their feather-cinctured chiefs, and dusky loves.
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
12 To warm their little loves the birds complain.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
21 Fearless in long excursion loves to glide,