The selected word "dressed" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
127 'And truth severe, by fairy fiction dressed.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
35 Now a proud prince, in pompous purple dressed,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
42 Dressed for whom yon golden bed.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
34 Virgins forlorn, all dressed in willow-green-i,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
37 In fortune's varying colours dressed:
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
21 In glittering arms and glory dressed,