The selected word "flow" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
6 She tunes my easy rhyme and gives the lay to flow.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
77 That mocks the tear it forced to flow;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
21 Their raptures now that wildly flow,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
6 Drink life and fragrance as they flow.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
57 Further they pass, where ripening minerals flow,