The following 6 texts (sorted by results) match your query "glory" (9 results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (4 results)
64 Glory pursue, and generous Shame,
104 Wide o'er the fields of glory bear
P Awake [up], my glory: awake, lute and harp.
P saphire-stone. - This was the appearance [of the likeness] of the glory of the Lord.
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
107 'Visions of glory, spare my aching sight,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
36 The paths of glory lead but to the grave.
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
6 (There first in blood his infant glory sealed);
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
32 (The schoolman's glory, and the churchman's boast.)
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
21 In glittering arms and glory dressed,