The selected word "hands" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
48 'And weave with bloody hands the tissue of thy line.'
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
47 Hands that the rod of empire might have swayed,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
53 Hail the task, and hail the hands!
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
10 I'd in the ring knit hands and join the Muses' dance.
- A Long Story (1 result)
4 Employed the power of fairy hands
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
107 Hark, his hands the lyre explore!
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
43 Their hands he seized and down the steep he led,