The selected word "mute" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
23 And the mute air are privy to your passion.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
59 Some mute inglorious Milton here may rest,
- A Long Story (1 result)
120 He stood as mute as poor Macleane.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
19 Mute was the music of the air,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
72 Mute, but to the voice of anguish?
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
70 That day and yet another, mute we sat