The selected word "prey" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
76 "That, hushed in grim repose, expects his evening-prey.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
85 For who to dumb Forgetfulness a prey,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
90 Or drive the infernal vulture from his prey.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
59 To seize their prey the murtherous band!
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
84 The hellish feast, and rent his trembling prey.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.