The following 7 texts (sorted by results) match your query "died" (8 results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
42 'Ye died amidst your dying country's cries—
P Eleanor of Castile died a few years after the conquest of Wales. The heroic proof she
- The Candidate (1 result)
14 When she died, I can't tell, but he once had a wife.
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
6 By them my friend, my Hoel, died,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
P to which were devoted all such as died of sickness, old-age, or by any other means
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
108 He lived while she was kind, and, when she frowned, he died.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
33 Greensickness girls that died in youthful prime,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
76 Died one by one. I saw 'em fall; I heard