The selected word "head" appears 21 times in the following 15 texts (sorted by results):
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (3 results)
13 Let on this head unfading flowers reside,
17 When my changed head these locks no more shall know,
46 The hissing terrors round Alecto's head;
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
34 'Made huge Plinlimmon bow his cloud-topped head.
90 "And spare the meek usurper's holy head.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
12 Each a gasping warrior's head.
43 Fate demands a nobler head;
- Ode for Music (2 results)
26 And nods his hoary head and listens to the rhyme.
74 'The fragrance of its blushing head:
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
16 His head a chaplet bore, his hand a rod.
56 Euphrates' fount and Nile's mysterious head.
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
140 Shall from the dust uprear his reverend head,
- The Candidate (1 result)
31 'Never hang down your head, you poor penitent elf!
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
29 P pokes his head out, yet has not a pain:
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
47 Balder's head to death is given.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
117 Here rests his head upon the lap of earth
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
33 Oh, gently on thy suppliant's head,
- [Tophet] (1 result)
4 With servile simper nod the mitred head.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
3 Of the half-devoured head he wiped, and thus
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
47 Firmly he plants each knee and o'er his head,
- [Verse Fragments] (1 result)
2 She bows her meek & humble head