The selected word "glittering" appears 10 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
94 Has he beheld the glittering front of war?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
106 'Descending slow their glittering skirts unroll?
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
11 To Cattraeth's vale in glittering row
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
41 For whom yon glittering board is spread,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
5 Glittering lances are the loom,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
45 Thy joys no glittering female meets,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
53 Hyperion's march they spy, and glittering shafts of war.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
28 So glittering shows the Thracian godhead's shield,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
63 Here gems break through the night with glittering beam,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
21 In glittering arms and glory dressed,